Environmental Fuels Manager
Client: a leader in the transportation of fuels
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Ensuring fuel meets regulatory requirements and specifications
- Develop, monitor, and audit procedures to maintain the highest quality standards and compliance
- Provide technical support on fuels including the refining, blending, distribution, bulk storage, sampling, and testing
- BS in Engineering, Environmental or related degree
- Experience in the petrochemical and terminal regulatory environment
- Experience working with EPA, DOT, OSHA
Compensation: Salary: $90k commensurate with experience.
To Apply: For consideration send resume in MS Word format directly to email@example.com.