Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Career Development Partners
Posted on Jun 18
New York City,
New York City, NY
PROJECT MANAGER BACKGROUND:
- 10-15 years’ experience in civil/sanitary design and studies.
- Stormwater and green infrastructure experience is essential.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- A PE designation and Envision certification is required.
PROJECT MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
Recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies To Work For
Selected as one of The 10 Best Companies: Employee Financial Security
PROJECT MANAGER BENEFITS:
Direct your career w/ a synergistic Civil Engineering & Management team through opportunities for increasing responsibility & advancement within the firm
Impact change utilizing wastewater industry experience & a passion for the industry
Comprehensive benefits include: health, financial, career development, time off & retirement
Support a variety of clients and services in the New York City and Northeast areas.
- Projects could include: stormwater, wastewater and green infrastructure design; startup and oversight of innovative and emerging treatment technologies; field investigations; preparation of engineering reports; development of cost estimates; and a variety of other related assignments.
- The successful candidate for this position will work in a team environment preparing designs, contract documents for green infrastructure including bioretention, pervious pavement and green roofs and other low-impact development technologies.
Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
PROJECT MANAGER New York City, NY
Terms of Usage
EnvironmentalEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)