Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
PROJECT MANAGER (Registered Professional Engineer)
Job Opportunity at
Career Development Partners
Posted on Nov 26
Waukesha, Wi Office Local,
PROJECT MANAGER BACKGROUND:
B.S. (or higher) degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
PE registration in Wisconsin
Previous success mentoring junior engineers
8+ years experience in water and wastewater engineering consulting for both Municipal and Utility customers
Preferably with a blend of public and private sector experience and a background in combined sewer systems (CSO), stormwater, long term control plans, water/wastewater facilities, and consent decree compliance
Must live in the USA and be authorized to work in the US without any Visa sponsorship
PROJECT MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
Recognized as Top Work Places & 101 Best And Brightest Companies To Work For.
Selected as one of The Principal 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security.
PROJECT MANAGER BENEFITS:
Advance your career with a collaborative team and impact change utilizing industry experience and a passion for the wastewater industry.
Comprehensive benefits include: health, retirement, financial, time off and career development.
Provide expertise in project management and business development managing multiple projects and programs in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Develop relationships with new and existing clients utilizing strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies.
Impact chance as an innovative problem solver and provide mentorship to a team of high potential engineers.
Oversee and direct engineering projects and provide support for contracts with clients for engineering services.
PROJECT MANAGER, ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with existing staff on existing projects to assure high quality deliverables and client satisfaction
• Lead and manage projects for water transmission and distribution system modeling, study and design, water treatment study and design and water master planning
• Lead and manage projects for wastewater system study and design, and wastewater master planning
• Coordinate with State and local regulators and permitting agencies in the development and approval of water supply and wastewater permits
• Assist with the development of WI Public Service Commission construction authorization application and supporting documents
• Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, as well as develop relationships with prospective clients that are aligned with the Business Plan and Strategic Plan
• Assist in the development and implementation of specific client plans and project pursuit plans
• Mentor and develop technical staff with respect to the responsibilities listed herein.
Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
Terms of Usage
EnvironmentalEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)