Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a PV&V Engineer II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will develop test plans and design test stands to verify and validate hardware and software. Work with technicians and outside machine shops to coordinate test stand builds. Work with technicians to operate and manage test stands.
· Document any issues with hardware functionality and all conditions observed at the time of the failure or event.
· Work with design engineers to determine the root cause of customer issues.
· Analyze instrumented data and report results of tests.
· Perform validation tests of solutions to issues.
· Update test procedures as needed for specification changes, additional testing procedures, etc.
· Verify and validate functionality of mechanical systems.
· Work with field machine technicians to troubleshoot/fix problems.
· Write work requests to install and test hardware on field test machines and travel to field test machines to diagnose problems and/or collect data.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience working in field test and lab test environments.
· Experience working with Off-Road construction or agriculture equipment.
· Farm Experience and the ability to operate and evaluate the performance of combines.
· Experience using data acquisition equipment.
· Experience analyzing data form the data acquisition equipment with software such as Glyphworks or similar toolsets.
· 30-40%% travel – Most of the travel will occur during the May – October timeframe.
· Demonstrated ability to write effective technical reports.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!