Software Development Manager -
Client will consider Visa applicants. - Must already be authorized to work in Canada
We are a rapidly growing team of smart engineers who love playing with technology.
Our ambition is to design and build a platform that makes our business stakeholders entrepreneurs who move rapidly from idea to implementation.
As a Software Development Manager, you will:
* Staff, mentor, enhance, and maintain a best-of-class product development team.
* Work closely with software developers to architect and develop scalable, data driven technical designs, architectures and implementations.
* Work directly with other Digital software teams to deliver high quality software features and updates
* Define the product strategy and own the execution of it in your team
Come create magic with us!
* 7+ to 10 years experience
* people and project management skills
* strong tech depth with backend technologies. Java mostly, some C++ and Linux
* working with scalable systems
* prefer high transaction systems experience
* past hands-on development experience
* experience growing teams and mentoring engineers
*People Manager of Engineers. Worked with backend technologies in building scalable platforms - experience doing it hands-on.
* Worked in high transactional systems environments (finance, airlines, e-commerce).
* Strong communicator with good writing skills.
TO BE CONSIDERED - Attach Word resume only. Please indicate the number of years’ experience for each of the required and plus skills. Modify if necessary or indicate competitive products.
MOST IMPORTANT be sure the required skills you have are under your current and recent jobs. This is where the hiring manager will look to decide if he wants to interview you.
If you're a consulting company please don't ever send me your consultants